#Whatshappening: Fremont County Fair & Heritage Festival
2021 will mark the 108th anniversary of the Fremont County Fair
Mark your calendars because fair fun is coming soon with the all new addition of the Fremont County Heritage Festival.
The Heritage Festival kicks off on July 21 and runs through July 25 with a long list of events and attractions starting with the Carnival and the Redneck Relay at 7:30 p.m. in the Grand Arena. Other events include:
- FREMONT NINJA WARRIOR, 19:30, Grand Arena
- Dutch Oven Cook Off, July 23, 5:00 p.m., Fremont County Fairgrounds
- CRAFT AND VENDOR FAIR, July 23-24, 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Fremont County Fairgrounds
- CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT, July 24, 5:00 p.m., Fremont County Fairgrounds
- CALE MOON CONCERT, July 24, 8:00 p.m., Grand Arena
For a full list of all Heritage Festival events, click here.
The Fremont County Fair begins July 31 and ends August 7 with a long list of activities and events starting with the Hog N’Mud wrestling in the Grand Arena at 7:30 p.m. Other events include:
- Wind River Rodeo Roundup – PRCA Rodeo Military Appreciation Night, August 2-3, 7:30 p.m. Grand Arena
- RANCH RODEO, August 4, 7:30 p.m., Grand Arena
- Timmy Challenge Riding Event, August 5, 7:30 p.m., Grand Arena
- Tris Munsick & the Innocents Concert, August 6, 7:30 p.m., Grand Arena
- Figure 8 races, August 7, 7:30 p.m., Grand Arena
For a full schedule of show events, click here. You can purchase tickets for all events by clicking here.
For the horse show schedule, click here.
To participate in the Salon online, click here. To register for the Fair Parade, click here.
Remember, you can buy pre-sale Carnival tickets (all-ride pass) and the Super Awesome Pass for all Grand Arena events. Save money and show the family a good affordable time!